Blog of Debbie Ramey Maxie. Husband Joe Maxie. Children include: Beth Raisor and Natalie Jenkins-Rice. Sons in law Kris Raisor and Jason Jenkins-Rice.
Grandchildren Abram and Reese Raisor and Isaac and Everly Jenkins-Rice.
Shannon, Ramey, Wilson and Maxie Families.. Enjoy!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Links to and from the Wilson Page
I know that some of you have blogs. If you would like me to add a link to the Wilson Page just send me the link and I'll add it.
Deb, I have a website for our family tree. I would love to have some help filling out names & dates, if you can enter your dad's parents for me that would be great. I'd also like to add Natalie and Beth's husbands. You can add a link to the website on here if you'd like. It's http://www.myheritage.com/site-13480771/wilson-website
Deb, I have a website for our family tree. I would love to have some help filling out names & dates, if you can enter your dad's parents for me that would be great. I'd also like to add Natalie and Beth's husbands. You can add a link to the website on here if you'd like. It's http://www.myheritage.com/site-13480771/wilson-website
ReplyDeletethanks
Cathy
Hey Cathy,
ReplyDeleteI tried to get in but the link wouldn't work. What am I doing wrong?
Dad's parents were Wavia Shannon and Otto Ramey
Beth's husband is Kristopher Raisor
Natalie's husband is Jason Jenkins-Rice
Thanks!
I probably copied the web address wrong. Just go to my Wilson blog and click on the link there, it will take you to the family tree.
ReplyDeleteThanks!