Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wilson Reunion 2008

Wilson Reunion 2008
Portsmouth, OH - July 5








Norm, Doris, Weak, Jessie, Deb, Clara & Marvin.
What a stately lookin' bunch!

Yes!!! I'll be in this year's book!! I was trying to prove to Marvin that I had attended the reunions once every 10 years....Well, I won!... I was actually at the reunion in 2002 but I didn't make it there in time for the photos. I locked my keys in my car at Don and Hap Shannon's and if you've ever been out there....well let's just say AAA had an eventful time getting there. The fact is I DID make it to the reunion but everyone was more or less packing up when I got there.... I did much better this time. There was a really good crowd this year in Portsmouth. There was so much food!! It was just awesome!! It was really good seeing everyone again and looking through all the pictures from year's past. Here's a few photos that we took this year. I'm glad mom was healthy enough to go. She had a great time!








No comments:

Post a Comment