Well, I think I'm really pushing the envelope with all this driving I've been doing the past 2 weeks. I'm sore from the inside out! I guess I'll stay home for a couple weeks and try to heal up. Yesterday's trip was well worth it though. I got to spend some time with Beth, Abram and Kris. When I got there Beth was at the doctor for her check up. Kris and Abram met me at the door. I couldn't believe how much Abram has grown! Kris went on to work and Beth wanted me to go with them to their church for her quilting class. I went with her and watched Abram while she was busy with the quilt. This also gave me a chance to see the new addition to the church that Kris was working on.
After the class we stopped at Cracker Barrel to have lunch. Abram really likes his mac & cheese!! When we got back to the house I read some books to Abram and he took a nap. Beth was working on her quilt. The quilt is going to be really nice. She's doing a fantastic job on it. Here's a picture of her pinning the quilt...
When Abram woke from his nap I had to take this picture. He was so engrossed with Thomas the Train video. He had a tractor from Mike and Janice in one hand, a car I bought him at the Cracker Barrel in the other and his Superman cape on. He looked like a little boy who just went to Heaven with all his treasures ....
It was a great day at the Raisor house!!
No comments:
Post a Comment