Well, I've almost made it a year without many issues with my heart. I've tried to change my lifestyle for the better and that's always the first step. Today I went to the hospital for my volunteer duties in the heart unit and all I could think of was wow...this was me last year.
We have so much to be thankful for this Christmas. Mom is doing better, I seem to be doing well and we now have Abram, little Reese and patiently waiting on baby Isaac to arrive before the end of the year. God has certainly blessed us and we are all grateful for his many blessings.
Thanks again to the staff at Oak Ridge Methodist Medical Center and to my family and friends who put up with me for the past year. I think I just might stick around and aggravate you for another year!
Joe and Debbie - You'll see in the next photos why they call me "the baby" of the group!
Good people and a wonderful Christmas Party!
No comments:
Post a Comment