Thursday, May 7, 2009

Old Pictures...






















I thought with all the babies being born right now...it would be nice to have some photos to compare the new little ones with their mothers.

I'm at mom's this week and brought my scanner so you may be seeing a lot of old photos posted to the blog while I'm here. The first two photos are of Beth. Dad always liked the piano picture the best. The hippie giving her a bottle is me LOL. What was I thinking!!!






Here's a really cute picture of Natalie. See how cute your little one will be Natalie?





Dan holding Beth on her first birthday. She had a temp of 102 that day from her shots at the doctor.










Beth and Lisa under the Christmas tree.
Natalie and Beth sitting on the couch.








This was always my favorite photo of Beth, Natalie and little Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment