Every Sunday Joe, Zoie and I try to go to Melton Hill Dam for a walk. It seems to keep the heart in shape. Well, I'm hoping so anyway. Today was just too nice of a day to not go for our walk. I took the camera with me to take some photos of what we see along the way. Today we found something exciting that wasn't there a couple weeks ago. You'll see in the photos.

I just love wildflowers and butterflies.

Me walking Zoie.

Daisies... I think of Lisa's wedding every time I see daisies.

This is the Dam picture LOL.... Ok, this is a picture of Melton Hill Dam.

This is what we found along our walking path. There is a huge hill along the path and this rock fell sometime in the past week or so. Imagine walking down the road and this thing falling on you! Ouch!

It kind of mangled this fence ya think?

I believe this is where it all started.

Pretty sky... but I really wanted to jump in that water!

Joe and his prize hound dog Zoie.

Big Orange Butterfly! Go Vols!!!

End of the line... Oh great now they tell me!!!
Hope you enjoyed our walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment