Sunday, July 12, 2009

Had to scan these in so I can take the orginals back to Mom next weekend...enjoy

Ok, I don't know the story behind the bucket, but I was thinking he was getting ready in case Mom was telling him she was expecting again LOL... just kidding Mom....


What a great picture! Priceless....

I hope Beth and Natalie didn't pour those drinks on Charlie's head!


Another photo that is priceless...
Dad bought this truck off Charlie and Mike drives it to this day!
Not bad for a Ford I guess LOL


Home from Tennessee for the reunion. Catching up with Charlie back at the shop.



Mom and Ethel. Not sure where or when this was taken but I'm guessing in Florida.


Ok... jumping back a few years to Kentucky. This was taken at Don & Hap's. Uncle Wayne, Aunt Marie, Mom, Dad, Winnie and I think that may be Carol's cousin.


Mom, Aunt Naldi, Dad, Me (Beth was born the month after this photo was taken) and I'm not sure who the woman beside me is. Probably Aunt Naldi's daughter. This was taken late September of 1977.


Charles and Winnie use to camp up at Mommie and Poppy's graveyard. Must have been someone's funeral that weekend.


Don Shannon, Me and Hap Shannon at Paul and Norma's. I think that was the last Shannon reunion to date. Those were some good times but after Dad,Charlie, Jerri and Carol passed we just couldn't get into it any longer.

Dad and Winnie in Kentucky.

1 comment:

  1. I have never even seen these pictures!! I want a copy of the one of Grandpa and Charlie in front of the truck.

    ReplyDelete