Monday, July 6, 2009

More old photos....

Was going through some old photos that Winnie sent to Mom after Charlie passed away. Found some really good ones of family members. I cracked up when I saw this clipping out of the Columbus Dispatch. It was taken a month after I was born. Dad was driving this truck... That's him in the cab. You can click on the photo to enlarge it so you can read the caption. Enjoy!




Dad - 17 years old Looks like he's ready to paint the town red!!!

Photo below:

Winnie and Charlie Miller, Peggy and Raymond Roberts, Dad and Mom

I think Mom said the others were Raymond's sister and daughter?

Ok, and the caption on the sign behind them just cracks me up!



Dad and Week




Shannon Reunion in Kentucky
Dad, Don Shannon and James Shannon



More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment