
Wish I would have had my camera! This was taken with my cell phone. This is Angie's baby!! He was born 6 days after Lisa's baby, Sam.
What a cutie!!! I'd try to spell his name but I'd mess it up. I'll see if Carol or Angie will send it to me.
Went to Doris and Norm's today. Was really good to see everyone. Saw Linda's little boy...he's another cutie. I think he got mad at me when I said he looked like his mommy. He said "I don't look like my mommy, I'm a boy!" I cracked up. Then I said you look like your daddy too! He gave me the thumbs up. Don't want to question one's manly hood so soon LOL. He's all boy!
Carol, Josie, Kimberly and Angela were there. It was good to have the time to catch up on all the news.
I swear, my cousins are Grandparents!!! LOL so am I!!! Time has just gotten away from us I guess.
Well, more baby pictures on Sunday! Mom and I are going to Bonnie's for Easter dinner. Can't wait to see everyone and see little Maddie and Drew, Sarah and James! Be looking for more photos!
His names Rylan Joseph =D i think im gettin better at this blog thing lol
ReplyDeleteO and Grandpa didnt like the name Rotten Braughton so i had to change it its http://braughton.blogspot.com/ now
ReplyDelete