Blog of Debbie Ramey Maxie. Husband Joe Maxie. Children include: Beth Raisor and Natalie Jenkins-Rice. Sons in law Kris Raisor and Jason Jenkins-Rice.
Grandchildren Abram and Reese Raisor and Isaac and Everly Jenkins-Rice.
Shannon, Ramey, Wilson and Maxie Families.. Enjoy!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Reese Matthew Raisor
Reese Matthew Raisor Born 12:04 P.M. 04/22/2009 8 lbs. 10 oz., 21 inches long
Glad to hear Beth and Reese are both doing good. He looks like he is going to be a cutie! Looks like he has a lot of hair. Get us some more pictures. I love baby pictures.
He's perfect! How is Beth doing? Tell her I said "good job!"
ReplyDeleteTell Beth that I said Congrats!!!! He's adorable!! He's huge also!! This is Marla by the way.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear Beth and Reese are both doing good. He looks like he is going to be a cutie! Looks like he has a lot of hair. Get us some more pictures. I love baby pictures.
ReplyDelete